Searching for the latest and greatest tool to be productive? Well, good luck with that Charlie Brown. Producteev is a tool that I ran across over the last 30 days that has seemed to fit into the way I interact online. I have tried them all pretty much and thus far I have felt this has been the easiest to “use”.
I mainly use Chrome as my browser so not only can I easily login from any new tab I open, I can choose to login via Gmail, Facebook, Yahoo, and Google Apps. If you’re already logged into Gmail, then it is simple as selecting the icon from your new tab window. I suggest visiting the Chrome Web Store to get the application for Chrome.
Here are a few features that you may find to be useful. I know not all of them appeal to me at this moment.
- iPhone App
- Mac Desktop Application (coming soon…don’t cry PC users… use it online.)
- Producteev will email and instant messenger you alerts.
- Send email or IM to Producteev to schedule an event or task.
- Multiple team support (multiple logins to coordinate tasks/ projects)
- Sync tasks with Google Calendar
- Smart Filters (opposed to dumb ones?)
- Workspace layout that is friendly to view
- Collaboration at it’s finest (sounded really good to say)
- Much more…
- Good ol’ Free account (shoot, just try it)
- Plus – $5mo
- Premium – $20mo
- Platinum – $30mo (for ballers?)
All plans come with unlimited tasks, free apps for your iPhone, Gmail, gadget, GCal sync, label tasks, Remember the Milk import, Attach files to tasks, and Receive notifications via Email, IM.
I understand there are many tools out there that you can use. I have been just like you and have searched far and wide looking for a style that will fit my needs. I even recall wasting a few hours on a few weekends trying to see what is out there. I encourage you to give this a try if you feel any of these features will benefit you! www.Producteev.com
Dynamic, high-energy executive with history of performance-oriented leadership to e-commerce sales and marketing within the online marketing and advertising industry. MichaelStults.com is where I share my thoughts on different marketing methods, wordpress, leadership, and various topics that I feel inspired to write about. Please take time to learn more about Rare Disease at www.BriParDun.com